- Sweden (Not Quite) in July
- Bulgaria (Pro Rodopi Foundation) in July/August
- Latvia (NOASS) in May/June
- and Slovenia (Pekarna) in July.
- 1 artist (from another country)
- 1 project manager (who represents the hosting Trans Europe Halles centre)
- 1 local mediator (local community professional or volunteer leading the community dimension, whose professional skills ideally relate to the A-Team´s task)
Each team will work with a community for approximately 1 month, addressing a specific question of relevance to the local community. The work will be carried out through close partnerships between the independent cultural centres in question, the artist and the local inhabitants. This is the place where the 4 A-Teams will be documented.
Read more about the A-Team project here.